Monday, December 1, 2014

Fiberart for a Cause



     My dear and faithful followers...I am going to take a hiatus from my usual blog so will be putting Memory Monday on hold for the time being.  Some other exciting things are going on in my life which I want to share with you! For one.....
                                      
    I am very pleased to announce that I have been invited to be a part of the Fiberart For A Cause fundraiser!  It is an annual event whereby 100 fiber artists create a work of art which is then auctioned off on the Internet for $100.00 dollars.  The purchaser will receive a work of art selected at random which will be mailed to them by the artist.
     This is the first time I have participated in this venture and am humbled to be in the presence of MANY very well known fiber artists!  Please click on the link below for further information, to see the other artists on the list, and to go to their websites to see their outstanding quality of work. 
                  http://www.virginiaspiegel.com/FFACThe100Fundraiser.html
     As I begin work on my own donation piece, I will post more as well as what some of the others are doing so you can join my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment