Friday, May 16, 2014

Our Beautiful World-Clouds

     This week, Our Beautiful World, a blog of photography, has selected the theme "Clouds".  I have been a cloud watcher for most of my life....from a little kid lying on a hillside in the park, seeing a wonderful world in clouds....to a grandma, finding all matters of shapes and figures with my grandkids.
      I taught art for many years and one activity I introduced to my students was the element of shape including organic / asymmetrical shape. When I asked how many students would look at cloud formations and find shapes and pictures in them, many hands would go up. Sadly though, there were always a few who had never been exposed to this wondrous past time!
     So here are just a few photos of clouds that I have in my collection:









  
      ....and I could go on!  But best not...don't want to bore my readers!  Be sure to check out the fab pics on the Our Beautiful World Blog!!


4 comments:

  1. These are stunning photos ... fascinating! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Our Beautiful World!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My oh my, a variety of beauty, thanks for sharing with us at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jay...I'm glad there are others out there that enjoy clouds as much as I do. You're photos are beautiful, I love them all; isn't it amazing the science of clouds and how they grab colours, from the dark storms, to white and fluffy and then of course the gorgeous sunrise/sunsets. Thanks for sharing with us at OBW and have lovely week Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful clouds shots my favorites are the 3. photo the clouds are looking so perfect, and the last one is also impressive. Thanks for sharing with us at Our Beautiful World

    ReplyDelete